Landor has just released their ImagePower Global Green Brands Survey in partnership with Cohn & Wolfe, Esty Environmental Partners, and Penn Schoen Berland.
The countries involved were Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, U.K., and US and once again talked to more than 9,000 consumers—bringing their total number of respondents over the life of the survey to more than 25,000. Here are some brief highlights from the study:
- Consumers are increasingly concerned about environmental issues, particularly energy use
- Consumers want to buy from green companies and plan to spend more on green products
- Consumers are less likely to cite hurdles to buying green compared to last year; but price and lack of choice remain challenges
- Consumers are more likely to purchase green products in the household, grocery, personal care, and packaged food and beverage industries. Auto and technology are poised for growth.
- Consumers are looking for public leadership on green innovation
- Packaging influences green purchasing
For further insight on this year’s findings and what it means for brands globally, you can join them for a webcast on Thursday, 16 June at 12pm EST.
Do download the complete report please click here.